Set of Offering
You may find yourself, today, at a cross-road in your life, blocked by circumstances, or constrained by conflicting demands. You may want to explore new perspectives, to break free from past patterns or, to re-discover your full potential and energy.
In such situations and more, Solutions In Sight helps you find your individual path towards your desired outcome.
Some of the benefits of systemic coaching and constellations are listed below. It allows you to:
- clarify and define your individual values and goals
- identify and follow your motivations and ambitions
- reflect upon your position in your organization
- develop your role
- improve your cooperation with colleagues and superiors
- improve your time management capabilities
- develop and strengthen your leadership and/or team skills
- re-orient / transition, and in organizing a change
- prevent burn-outs
- re-center your attention to your resources and goals
- evaluate your actions, ressources, limits, triggers and use them in a profitable way
- and many more
Systemic Coaching & consulting
Are you looking for new possibilities to act or unexpected options for your present and future choices?
The ultimate goal of systemic coaching is the development and growth of new and individual thought processes, leading to new ways of action and allowing you to approach situations in ways that did not seem possible before.
Systemic coaching helps you build more self-awareness, and become even more comfortable in yourself and your choices. It helps release your energy, and makes you feel lighter and more vibrant as a person.
It sheds a new light on contexts, connections and correlations and, thus creates new and stronger possibilities in perception, action and behaviour. It helps you tap into your own inner energy and resources while clarifying and balancing inter-actions between your role, function, organisation and your personal goals.
The fundamental changes that can accompany an effective systemic coaching program increases your self-reliance and your strength, allowing you to find new, sustainable solutions to your questions. It provides the foundation and platform for a long-term increase in your personal productivity, energy and well-being.
Systemic Coaching and consulting can be done in one-to-one settings as well as in team and group settings.
Systemic Oganizational Constellations
The Systemic Organizational Constellations are a useful and inspiring tool to quickly find replies to your questions and to reveal dynamics within the business context. This can be beneficial, for example, when there is a hesitation to take a decision or, when you want to discover the reason for a difficult situation, and overcome the factors that block you.
The constellations can be used to help both, intrapersonal and interpersonal issues.
The constellations help you find new options to enable you to influence, realign or change your situation, leading to fresh clarity and resolutions you can act upon.
- are a facilitated process which create a physical and spatial representation of the underlying relationship architecture
- offer a practical, respectful and profound intervention that illuminates hidden dynamics and reveal new paths to resolution
- enables you to become free from issues that stick and block you and and frees you from familiar stories or obstructive patterns
- illuminate and activate hidden ressources and restores the balance and flow of energy inthe whole system
Constellations can be done in a one-to-one setting or in group setting.
Mediation for organizational and business conflicts
Mediation is a structured and certfied procedure to resolve disputes, tensions, misunderstandings and conflicts between two or more conflicting parties with concrete effects.
Some of the situations where mediation is effective are:
- you have a concrete conflict with a colleague or superior
- underlying tensions make your working relationship difficult
- you have the impression that something unsaid makes your working relationship impossible
The aim of mediation is to work out a mutually satisfying resolution for all conflicting parties. The mediator is an impartial facilitator between the conflicting parties, who creates mutual understanding and accompanies both parties on the way to their solution.
Your success through mediation:
- Cooperation instead of confrontation
- Solution-oriented method of working
- Win-Win Solution: both parties win
- Efficient and sustainable results
- Improvement of your working relationships
- Mutual understanding and better communication leads to better long-term relationships and personal well-being